Pump frequency drive : Daily water savings (JACIR Patent)
The nominal climatic conditions defined for the sizing of a cooling tower are met less than 15 days a year.
So, a marginal reduction of the evaporative circuit flow rate allows a major decrease of the electric consumption during 95 % of time.
This electric consumption reduction is optimal when the variation is combined with a variation on the fan speed.
The pump frequency drive on a closed cooling tower.
Optimization of speeds maintaining the turbulent regime on the exchange surfaces: preserves the cleanliness of the heat exchanger.
- 50 % of energy saving on the annual consumption of the pump.
- Return on investment from 6 to 8 months.
- Built in and pre-cabled option: Plug and Play with regulation adapted to the operating mode (economic criteria water or electricity)
- Long life cycle of the pump and reduction of the maintenance costs bound to the wear parts.
- Speed ranges factory-pre-set.
- Compact skid integrated into the room exchanger
- Possibility to adapt the variation to a specific requirement.
- Removable memory key reprogram according to the recorded model.