Eurovent / CTI thermal performance certification and hygienic design standards compliant
Made of PP sheets, the X-PACK infill is shock resistant and offers a large exchange surface
The choice of this technology is compliant with the Ecodesign Regulation (EU 327/2011 for application of Directive 2009/125/EC) ErP for yield minima threshold only after 202x.
Very silent cooling towers in standard version, which can achieve exceptionally low sound levels
Casing assembled without any welding, also proposed in X-STEEL stainless-steel for its perfect corrosion resistance
To facilitate inspection and maintenance, the X-TAR range is equipped with a total opening without threshold with a mechanical shutter and its safety sensor. This immediate access to a maintenance corridor facilitates the safe inspection and maintenance of all tower’s internals.
Equipment reliability, even in case of motor-fan groups maintenance. The multi motor fan raw ensures a safety capacity and thus guarantees an optimal operation without process stops avecr a long period.
- Cross flow Open circuit Cooling Tower
- Strong and waterproof galvanised steel tower casing (X-STEEL stainless-steel in option)
- Plan and slopped basin, equipped with a POWER FLOW access enabling a quick and easy drain
- Louvers fixed on their stainless-steel support for easy maintenance
- X-PACK infill, resistant up to 75°C as standard
- Drift eliminators, EUROVENT/CTI certified
- Total opening without threshold for easy inspection and maintenance
- Gravity water distribution tank equipped with high-efficiency nozzles
- EC motors to ensure energy efficiency and optimised acoustics
- ErP 202x compliant
- All industries