The two stainless steel header covers are fully removable to allow full access and cleaning, of both headers and tubes. The cover type configuration protects the coil from accidental damage related to possible freeze-over.
Advantages of the process
- No plume, up to 2°C ambient and 80% relative humidity,
- Up to 80% water-saving,
- Water treatment reduction,
- Additional mechanical obstacle for drift: Reduction of the risk of Legionella contamination,
- The drying out of the air reduces droplet propagation distance,
- High resistance to the severity of winter climate and exploitation conditions.