Below, you can find a summary of the EUROVENT benefits – CTI thermal performance certification for cooling towers and closed circuit coolers:
- Owners and users: Thermal performance guarantee of the equipment at no additional cost. Installation of equipment that is rated and evaluated on equal terms, enabling honest evaluation of competing offers on a level playing ground with a 100% thermal capacity return for the investment.
- Government, EU regulators: Reliable independent basis for the efficiency evaluation of the energy using product. Full scale program accessible for all manufacturers in a global market.
- Design engineers: Reliable standards to specify and avoid deficiencies attributed to the design of the cooling system. Similar as for the owner / end-user, thermal performance certification is a key decision-making factor that guarantees honest comparison of suppliers at no additional cost for the owner / end-user.
- Contractors: No costly call back due to capacity deficiencies. Exclusion of the capacity doubts about the certified components in case of cooling system under performance due to third party issues. Basic requirement to build relationships with trustworthy suppliers.
- Cooling tower manufacturers: Honest competition based upon standards established by evaporative cooling experts, resulting in faster product development and sustainable innovation.
Thermal performance certification is a basic element of a successful, sustainable design and offers significant benefits to all segments of the industry.
How to specify thermal performance certification ?
Thermal performance and efficiency
The cooling tower shall be capable of cooling ________ l/s of water from _______°C to ______ °C at a design entering air wet-bulb temperature of _______°C.
The thermal performance shall be ECC certified in accordance with ECC and CTI certification standards.
Equipment without ECC certification will be subject to a field or factory acceptance thermal performance test executed by a qualified independent third party testing agency in accordance with a recognized standard.
Cooling Tower DTC range : 2020 – Thermal performance certification renewal
In June 2010, JACIR joined Eurovent certification group for cooling towers. The objective was to certify Thermal performance of JACIR’s equipment.
Eurovent / CTI logo guarantees to consultants and owners / end-users that JACIR DTC range has been controlled and that announced thermal characteristics are in conformity with the relevant technical specifications.
Cooling Tower VAP range : 2020 – Thermal performance certification renewal
Only corrosion resistant materials : FRP and stainless steel
Very compact, monobloc delivered for a simple quick installation on site : plug-and-play
One axial fan mounted directly onto the motor shaft : Long mechanical reliability
Large access door for easy and complete maintenance.
Certified drift eliminators and coils:
JACIR uses and supplies certified drift eliminators and TOPAZ NEO coils.
ISO 9001 JACIR certification
Extract of the Commitment Letter from JACIR CEA :
“Highlighting the technological relevance of evaporative cooling and the high degree of soundproofing of our air handling units, these are the challenges that will allow us to contribute to the preservation of the environment.”
To the success of this mission, JACIR combine an approach based on the following principles:
- Boost the continuous improvement process to improve the efficiency of the system,
- Increase our market share in France and abroad,
- Guarantee the financial health and sustainability of the Company.
Thanks to the appropriation by each employee of these lines of work and by the involvement of them all, we support our clients by achieving their economic and environmental objectives.”
JACIR is committed to MASE certification thanks to its production site in Normandy
Our business extends from the design to the commissioning of cooling towers. It includes the construction, delivery, on-site installation and renovation of our equipment, which falls into the category of industrial equipments goods.
Our company is involve in a dual quality approach, for our design site and for our production site, all with a unique ISO 9001 certification.
In terms of Security and Environment, we have chosen to follow the MASE certification process by meeting the majorityof the requirements of our industrial and tertiary clients.
Our production site has been MASE certified since december 2019 and both our sites are part of the same group, manage by a common direction.