JACIR carried out the complete renovation of 4 concrete cooling towers for a client in Sri Lanka.
- Replacement of the exchange surface of the cooling tower’s grating-splash with the exclusive X-STREAM technology, specially designed for heavy water.
- Warranty of sustainable high thermal performance.
- Coordination of the works as well as the management of the Sri Lankan technical team possible thanks to a JACIR site supervisor.
- Replacement of water distributions, drip separators and air inlet louvers,
- Reduction of the process cold water temperature by 5°C:
- Initial water temperature: 58-44°C,
- Water temperature after JACIR intervention: 53-39°C.