A sugar factory on the African continent trusted the expertise of the JACIR Services teams for the renovation of its concrete cooling towers with a capacity of 35MW – surface area of 225m².
The main need of our client:
- Increased sugar production capacity
JACIR therefore carried out a thermal expertise and a field audit to determine the operations to be carried out.
- Adjustment of water distributions allowing the variation of water flow
- Adjustment of the fans to optimize the air flow
- Installation of an X-STREAM exchange body specially adapted to the industrial process containing charged water:
- Very high resistance to fouling
- Very high mechanical resistance
- Easy maintenance, each frame being independent
- Replacement of drop separators
- Site supervision by JACIR
Thanks to our commitment to thermal performance, the client can now:
- Securing its performance and its production increase
- Prevent the risk of wear and tear of parts
- Increase the longevity of the material