The most secure adiabatic cooling solution against the risks of legionella proliferation, no water spray in the airflow, and compliant with hygienic standards.
High performance of EC technology (efficiency higher than IE5). In compliance with eco conception (UE) 327/2011 concerning Directive 2009/125/CE application (ErP) for minimum efficiency after 202x.
Collected water from the medias can de recirculated without any bacteriological risk (temperature is below the level for bacterial growth): the water consumption is then divided by a factor of 3 during adiabatic mode operation.
The coils are Eurovent certified by the manufacturers Friterm or Termokar, who are participating in the Eurovent Certita Certification program COILS (www.eurovent-certification.com).
A sliding access door and its safety sensor, offers full opening without threshold to the inside of the cooler for internals inspection, and the motor-fan units are safety dismountable from inside.
- Coil tubes for excellent mechanical strength and optimized thermal conduction
- Two vertical tubular beam heat exchangers (certified performance coils)
- Coils arranged in H, offering total and safe accessibility for maintenance
- Low-noise suction axial fan group as standard
- Maintenance-free EC motors as standard: direct coupling without transmission
- Humidifying pads set for evaporative pre-cooling
- Plug and play equipment: PLC for managing fans and pre-cooling
- Water distribution ramps outside the airflow
- One or two water recirculation pump(s)