An industrial company in the field of coated fabrics has selected JACIR to replace its open cooling towers with an adiabatic dryer.
What were the reasons for this choice?
- The age of the open cooling towers made their maintenance difficult.
- Their cooling was increasingly uncertain and irregular.
- Hygiene rules were becoming compromised, as the cooling process was uncertain.
The advantages of the TOPAZ NEO dry adiabatic system also played a role in the decision:
- Drastic reduction of water consumption due to a closed cycle
- Possibility to use the available city water and thus to do without its treatment.
- Ease of maintenance due to full internal access to the dryers.