As part of a project to renovate and improve an autoclave cooling installation in the Seychelles, our client chose our TOPAZ NEO® adiabatic cooler to replace its ageing cooling towers.
Our client’s needs:
- Limit energy consumption
- Get rid of water treatment and legionella risks.
Why did he choose a TOPAZ NEO® adiabatic cooler?
- Health safety: No legionella risks because no droplet entrainment. (Excluding Section 2921 & NFE 38-424 compliant),
- No water treatment necessary,
- Water recirculation ensuring the lowest consumption unlike “lost water” machines,
- EC fans with variable speed and low power consumption,
- Internal access for total maintenance,
- Marine finish due to the tropical climate and the immediate proximity to the sea.