Adiabatic cooler is a combination result of a dry air-cooler and of an adiabatic pre-cooling section: this pre cooling section lowers ambient air temperature by evaporating water on a media, specially designed for this purpose. This system uses evaporation of water and maintains a cold-water temperature lower than ambient air.
Situtation before the installation of the Adiabatic Cooler :
- Performance collapse during summer,
- Performance decrease and scaling of coils due to watering
Solution of Jacir :
Safe and long lasting Adiabatisation system of already installed dry or sprayed-dry coolers.
Benefits of the Adiabatic Cooler :
- Cooling capacity increase,
- Cold water temperature during summer kept,
- No drift guaranted : no Legionella risk, no fouling of coils.
The equipment has its own regulation system (regulation control panel) allowing its complete autonomous operation.
A programmable logic controller integrated in the control panel insures the equipment monitoring.