Efficiency improvement and power consumption decrease
- Do you need to increase the capacity of your process ?
- Do you have maintenance costs reduction requirements ?
- Do you have any new sound level requirements of your cooling tower ?
- What about reducing plume of your evaporative equipment for your neighbourhood comfort ?
JACIR SOLUTION :
+ Increase of cold
+ Cooling tower more powerful
+ Lower sound
+ Less energy consumption
Our experimented skill technicians listen to you: free diagnostics and complete, technical advices, performance audit, intervention on site management... Jacir will propose the best solutions to ensure liability of your equipment and upgrade with new generation components to improve safe efficiency.
SAFE ADIABATISATION: MORE EFFICIENT DRY COOLERS
What are the results and advantages of safe adiabatisation ?
- Cooling capacity increase,
- Cold water temperature during summer kept,
- No drift and no water treatment required.
Requirements / customer needs :
- Performance collapse
- Increase of temperature during summer
- Degradation and scaling of coils due to intensive evaporative spraying
- + power
- Maintain of performance for extreme temperatures
- Coefficient of performance improvement
PERFORMANCE INCREASED BY SAFE ADIABATISATION JACIR
- Cold water temperature during summer kept
- Cooling capacity increase
- Power kept at a lower rate
- No more coils maintenance or water treatment required
- No drift
Example of Paris telecoms
PERMANENT MAGNET MOTORS: SAFE INSTALLATION, POWER CONSUMPTION AND MAINTENANCE COSTS REDUCTION
- Better power performance
- No more fan coupling and maintenance on cooling towers
The coupling system of motor to fan (belts and gear box) requires a drastic care for the good cooling of a process, particularly if they are located in the wet airflow.
The elimination of these critical parts decreases costs and maintenance operations while securing the reliability of the equipment.
Besides, this new generation of motors coupled with their frequency converters guarantees a much higher efficiency compared with asynchronous motors.
PLUME SUPPRESSION AND SOUND ATTENUATION
Plume : the plume is the condensation result of water vapour contained inside saturated air at the outlet of the cooling tower when mixing with outside colder temperature.
The plume is generally more visible during cold or wet ambient conditions.
Plume suppression is realised by adding a finned tube coil at the outlet of the cooling tower to heat this wet saturated air, and to move it away from its saturation point and avoid water vapour condensation return at the atmosphere.
COOLING TOWER'S SOUNDPROOFING
Replacement or adaptation of sound attenuation casing on a centrifugal or axial fan :
For induced draft type, the sound level of a cooling tower already installed can be lowed thanks to sound attenuation casing placed at the top of the unit.
In case of blower fan (on the side) , sound attenuation is realised by a motor-fan group fan housing.